The United Nations Mission for the Referendum in Western Sahara (MINURSO) invites your company to register (or update your existing file) in the MINURSO Vendor Database. In this connection, we kindly request you to complete the attached three (3)-page Vendor Registration Form and return the same duly signed and stamped by the head of the company via the best possible means.
This package includes:
- Vendor Registration Form (3 pages);
- The United Nations General Conditions for Goods & Services, forming an integral part of any Purchase Order or Contract between any awarded company and MINURSO (6 pages);
- Invitation to participate in the Global Compact (1 page);
- Supplier Code of Conduct (3 pages)
In addition to completing the Vendor Registration Form, the following documents should be provided by your company in order to complete your registration application for further evaluation:
- Copy of full set of the latest certified/audited financial statements to include:
- Consolidated Income Statement (Profit and Loss Statement)
- Consolidated Balance Sheets
- VAT Registration Certificate
- Current and valid certified copy of incorporation. In addition, you can provide other documents setting forth the legal basis of the entity, i.e. Certificate of Company/Business Registration/License to Operate demonstrating the number of years the company has been offering goods and/or services under the business name for a period of not less than three (3) years;
- General Information about the firm and its products/services, including valid copies of standards of quality certification, such as ISO 9001:2000, Bureau Veritas or equivalent, for the products/services the company wishes the register, and banking information such as Bank Name, Account Name, SWIFT/BIC Address, Bank Address, Bank Account Number;
- List three (3) letters of reference sources for services rendered by your firm within the past twelve (12) months. The list should include full addresses, including telephone numbers, facsimile numbers, names and title of contact persons and email addresses if available; and
- Payment terms. The payment terms offered by the applicant should correspond to the UN standard payment terms of thirty (30) days after a) receipt by MINURSO the complete shipment in good condition and b) correct Invoice whichever (a) or (b) is the latter. Failure to comply with the UN standard payment terms would normally disqualify the applicant.
The United Nations will evaluate each complete application on the basis of the financial soundness of the supplier, experience and relevance of the goods or services.
We encourage you to furnish the aforementioned preliminary requirements in order to maintain your company in the Vendor Roster.
Applications can be forwarded to:
Facsimile Number: +212.(0)518.104.22.168
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (pdf format)
Note - When the status of your company substantially changes from the time of registration, you are kindly required to inform MINURSO immediately and in writing. These changes include, change of name due to merger or acquisition, change of address, litigation in which the Vendor is a party, criminal convictions, civil judgment, and financial impropriety. The submission, which may be in the form of a letter, fax or other electronic means, shall include all relevant documentation with regards to the changes. Please note that failure to inform MINURSO about the substantial changes, may risk the suspension or the removal of your company from our Vendor Database.
No Commitment - Vendor Registration does not commit the UN to consider any submittal, or to pay any costs incurred in the preparation or submission of registration. The UN reserves the right to reject any or all requests received in any manner deemed to be in the best interest of the UN. Application to become a MINURSO registered vendor does not guarantee that the vendor shall be awarded business with the UN.
In order to always maintain your Vendor profile in our Vendor database, you are kindly requested to confirm the information submitted to MINURSO every six (6) months by updating the attached Vendor Registration Form and resubmitting it together with an updated list of requirement as detailed above.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.